Snapchats to Make You Feel Less Alone During Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

There is no seat anywhere in the library. The coffee dispensers are always empty. You forget what sleep is. Wearing the same pair of leggings for a week straight is normal. There is no time for social interactions and you are constantly debating whether you should cry or scream. Welcome to finals week.

Finals have the power to make any person go insane. The second floor of the library begins to look a lot like Hell as you try to memorize piles and piles of notes. You finally allow yourself a study break and look at your phone. Social media often becomes a key player in your procrastination game, yet it can give you the most satisfying feeling of comfort when you realize everyone at Bucknell is in Hell with you. Clicking through Snapchats during finals week can provide you with a deep breath of relief, a laugh, and reenergized motivation.

Here are the classic yet comforting Snapchats we receive during finals week to make us feel less alone in our struggles:

Good luck on finals everyone! Remember, you are not stu(dying) alone! 

Molly Farrell is a junior at Bucknell University majoring in creative writing and minoring in arts entrepreneurship. She enjoys long walks on the beach, netflix to continue playing, and her puns intended. Follow her on instagram: mfarrell34