This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Hometown: Long Valley, New Jersey

Major: Accounting & Financial Management

Class Year: 2016 

1. Tell us about yourself. 

I couldn’t live without Microsoft Excel, I use it everyday. I’m absolutely in love with rap and house music, and my free time is consumed by concerts. I’m set on moving to The Netherlands in a couple years with my best friend. And everyday I feel *b l e s s e d*.  

2. How has BE Fashion changed your Bucknell experience?

BE has had a huge influence on my time at Bucknell. If it weren’t for BE, I don’t know that I would’ve had the opportunity to meet other students who share my love for Opening Ceremony or distaste for Jeremy Scott (ironic because OC carries Moschino, I know, let’s not get into it). It’s just been a great experience working with other students who, regardless of their majors, are dedicated to creating something so beautiful and expressive each semester.

3. So what’s in store for Be Fashion this semester? 

BE is going global! Our upcoming issue will highlight international trends and street style from Scandinavia to Southeast Asia. We’re also bringing back our Student Style Icon feature, so keep an eye out for that. And per usual, we have our super talented student photographers working on some pretty iconic stuff. 

4. What else can we expect from you this year? 

Perhaps a DJing gig at Townie T? I don’t actually DJ but my playlists might make you cry. 

Fast Facts:

– Favorite fall trend: Berets.

– Instagram or Snapchat: BOTH. Too hard to choose. I am a slave to social media.

– Fashion inspiration: My mama, who is also my fashion consultant. I’d say about 1/3 of my closet is passed down from her – she has a talent when it comes to choosing timeless pieces with just the right cut.

– Little known fact: My middle name is 민수, or Mynsue, which is my Korean name.  

What's up Collegiettes! I am so excited to be one half of the Campus Correspondent team for Bucknell's chapter of Her Campus along with the lovely Julia Shapiro.  I am currently a senior at Bucknell studying Creative Writing and Sociology.