Meet: Kevin Miller

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Kevin MillerClass of 2015Alpha Male 2014

This week’s Campus Celeb is Kevin Miller, who stole the show and won the crown in Alpha Chi Omega’s Alpha Male Pageant. We got a chance to ask Kevin how he feels about being a reigning pageant champ, his experience at Bucknell, and what makes him most manly:   

How do you feel about being the 2014 Alpha Male?It’s cool to know that everyone enjoyed the show. Getting a crown was a nice bonus too. 

How has your time at Bucknell prepared you for this title?Trekking up the grove to class every morning prepared my legs for those jorts. 

What will you take away from the experience?Now I know I’m capable of being on stage in front of a big crowd. 

What’s next for you?Taking my talents to Panama City Beach, Florida for Spring Break.

In your opinion, what is the manliest thing about you?I can grow a pretty mean mustache. 

Tell us something most people don’t know about you:In addition to the ukulele, I can also play the piano and trumpet. 

Favorite spot on campus:Front lawn of the Kappa Sig house.

Thing you love most about Bucknell:Classes with Ned Searles.

Devin is a sophomore at Bucknell University. She is intending to be a Markets, Innovation and Design major in the School of Management, and is also pursuing a minor in Creative Writing. She can be found giving tours around campus, doing homework on the quad, or dancing in her apartment with her friends. Devin also writes for the HC Bucknell chapter, and loves all things Her Campus! Outside of school and HC, she enjoys playing sports, reading, singing, and trying new foods. In fact, her life motto is "eat dessert first." Devin is very excited to be the Management Intern at HC headquarters in Boston this summer!