This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.
Hometown: Roanoke, Virginia 
Major: English
Class Year: Graduate Student, 2012

“In the history of the universe, there have been several interesting, if not brilliant people.  Jacob is not one of them.” – Jacob Agner.  Although he may not be a self-acclaimed interesting and brilliant person, this James Madison graduate sure brings looks and personality to Bucknell’s campus.   

The Basics
Favorite Book: Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy
Favorite Movie: Lethal Weapon, Raging Bull, and Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs 
Favorite store: Books-A-Million 
Most played song on your ipod: Untitled (How does it feel?) by D’Angelo 
Favorite Class at Bucknell: Modern American Literature 
Favorite aspect of Bucknell: The town and the people.
Campus Activities: I recently introduced films for the 70th Anniversary Film Festival, and participated in the marathon reading of Pride and Prejudice.
Campus Posse: Grad students go solo unless Jim Beam is involved.
Favorite place on Campus: Embarrassingly, the library.
General Interests: I like movies a lot.  I used to be a wrestler and now I help my dad with a high school team. I don’t listen to the news much because it is depressing.  But I picked up listening to podcasts, specifically the Joe Rogan Experience.  
Little Known Fact: I am ambidextrous.  I write left handed, I eat my cereal left handed, but I played baseball right handed.  
Girls, Girls, Girls:
Relationship Status: No
What you look for in a girl:  I don’t go for the cliché nice smile, although that is nice.  What often attracts me is something I wouldn’t expect about them.  Something idiosyncratic or weird even.   
Female turnoff: Over-involvement.  Don’t worry about my emotions too much.  
Celebrity Crush: Angelina Jolie and Rosario Dawson.  Marilyn Monroe.  
The Best of the Rest:
Proudest Accomplishment: Not dying from all the dumb things I’ve done so far. 
Where do you see yourself in 10 years: 33, and pregnant. 
3 words to describe you: prurient, pertinacious, and pusillanimous: suck it alliteration
Cameron is a senior at Bucknell University pursuing degrees in English and Theatre. Born and raised in suburban Philadelphia, she is a member of Delta Gamma sorority and recently spent a semester abroad in London (tea and scones galore!). Her favorite things include (but are not limited to) anything with the word "coffee" in it, her two shih tzus, peppermint gum, reality tv, and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys experimenting in the kitchen, dancing, staying active, and singing. Her claim to fame? She was a street shoutout on the show "Cash Cab".