Fashion Forecast: November 7-11

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.
I’m starting to realize just how much I love the fall. Not just for its scenery, but for the mood autumn brings: a relaxed, comfortable, yet fashion-forward time of year that we’re only lucky enough to experience for a few months. In this upcoming week, the weather gets a little bit warmer allowing for more flexibility with your fashion. Even though it’s the middle of November, skirts and dresses are still acceptable if paired with a few key fall pieces. With the weather looking pleasant for the week ahead, there’s no better time this autumn to style on! 
Monday, November 7: Partly cloudy with a high of 59 degrees. Since the week begins with a warmer day, take advantage and pair your favorite floral dress with cute fall boots, a cardigan or cropped jacket, and fun accessories.  You’ll feel confident and cute– two things needed to start the week off right!
Tuesday, November 8: Sunny with a high of 64 degrees–an even nicer day than yesterday.  Pair a cute three-quarter sleeved sweater with a high-waisted skirt and either boots or flats for a preppy yet ultra-chic outfit. Add chunky jewelry and clean make-up to make it a totally classic look. 
Wednesday, November 9: Partly cloudy with a high of 65 degrees. On another warm day, cuff a pair of skinny jeans and wear with flats and a flowy tee or cardigan that’s both casual and comfortable. The great thing about this look is that you can dress it up or dress it down as much as you want, but utilize your fall coat in the morning before it gets warmer in the afternoon! 
Thursday, November 10: Rain with a high of 60 degrees. Well, we all knew it had to come back sometime! Break out the Hunter boots, leggings, baseball cap, and sweatshirt to beat the rainy weather. Even though it’s not the most fashionable look, you deserve a dress-down day after a fabulous start to the week.
Friday, November 11: Rain with a high of 46 degrees. Keep those rain boots out, but bundle up more today with a scarf, heavier sweater, and either leggings or jeans. Although rain means less motivation to dress nicely, at least it gives you a break in terms of picking out a fab outfit for the day! 
With only a few more weeks until Thanksgiving break, the end of school stress is certainly in sight. Remember to always take those little moments for yourself, especially at the beginning of this week with the nice weather. Take a walk downtown, do homework at an outside table at 7th street, or just take a breath of fresh air. Any way you choose, take advantage of the fall weather while it’s here and relax whenever you get the chance. And remember: dressing well will make you feel your best no matter what. Stay stylish!
Fashionably yours, 
Jen Lassen 

Cameron is a senior at Bucknell University pursuing degrees in English and Theatre. Born and raised in suburban Philadelphia, she is a member of Delta Gamma sorority and recently spent a semester abroad in London (tea and scones galore!). Her favorite things include (but are not limited to) anything with the word "coffee" in it, her two shih tzus, peppermint gum, reality tv, and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys experimenting in the kitchen, dancing, staying active, and singing. Her claim to fame? She was a street shoutout on the show "Cash Cab".