This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Hometown: Nashua, New Hampshire
Major: Undecided, but possibly Art History
Class Year: Freshman (2015) 
Hailing from The Taft School in Watertown, Connecticut, this only child decided on Bucknell based on the size of the campus. With sports dominating many of his interests, and a splash of “preppy” in his outfits, it is no surprise that Emerson is this week’s campus cutie.
The Basics: 
Favorite Book: Light in August by William Faulkner
Favorite Movie: Finding Nemo
Favorite store: Barnes and Noble.  I like to go there and hang out.
Most played song on your ipod: What you know by Donovan Frankenreither
Favorite Class so far at Bucknell: Not Calculus!  I’d have to say Intro to Jazz.
Favorite aspect of Bucknell: The people.   
Campus Activities: I’m part of the swim club.  I like to run.  My buddy and I are trying to get involved with the radio, but every time we go to the office, they aren’t there.  I also hope to get involved with the local prison.  I’m not sure what they’ll let us do, but I want to let the prisoners know that society doesn’t forget them. Oh, and I just got a job at Performance Services.  I’m not quite sure what I’ll be doing, but I can work sometimes and make a little money.
Campus Posse: Will Luckey, Jon Wattles, and Ian Will
General Interests:  I like to cycle, and I surf a lot at home.  I also knit.  In high school, I did a project calling attention to gender issues and gender roles.  I took up knitting, and I made a 2ft by 3 ft banner with my school colors. 
Little Known Fact: Before I took up running, I was a football player.  I started as a linebacker. 
Girls, Girls, Girls:
Relationship Status: In a relationship
What you look for in a girl: Un-dramatic and kind.  I don’t like mean people.  Physically, I look for someone shorter than me.
Female turnoff: When girls lack manners.
Celebrity Crush: Selma Hayek.  She’s a woman.
The Best of the Rest:
Proudest Accomplishment: Graduating High School.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years:  I’ll have a job, living all right.  Hopefully I’ll be eating better than ramen noodles. 
3 words to describe you: thoughtful, compassionate– sorry that’s only two
Cameron is a senior at Bucknell University pursuing degrees in English and Theatre. Born and raised in suburban Philadelphia, she is a member of Delta Gamma sorority and recently spent a semester abroad in London (tea and scones galore!). Her favorite things include (but are not limited to) anything with the word "coffee" in it, her two shih tzus, peppermint gum, reality tv, and spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys experimenting in the kitchen, dancing, staying active, and singing. Her claim to fame? She was a street shoutout on the show "Cash Cab".