Campus Cutie: Will Evans

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Hometown: Cohasset, MA

Major: Computer Engineering and English

Minor: Economics

Class Year: 2015

The Basics:

Favorite book: Any Calvin and Hobbes book by Bill Watterson

Favorite movie: “Top Gun”

Favorite store: West Marine

Most played song on your iPod:  “Closer to Love” by Mat Kearney

Favorite class at Bucknell: Once took one on how to properly operate a fire extinguisher. That was pretty cool.

Campus activities: Chi Phi, Club Rugby, Speak Up Bucknell Peer Educator, and Fraternity Ally

Campus posse: Current and former Chi Phi recruitment chairs, Rugby team, people who tolerate me

General interests: Sailing, big dogs, puppies, photography, cars, food, other dogs, sports, summer, music

Little known fact: Both my parents and all three of my sisters are varsity level collegiate athletes, and I’m the failure playing a club sport.

Girls, Girls, Girls:

Relationship status: Single

What do you look for in a girl: Smart, funny, compassionate, and willing to date someone as immature as I am

Female turnoff: Serious meth addictions are a no-no. Also, she can’t like basketball more than hockey; preferably doesn’t like basketball at all.

Celebrity crush: First place tie between Top Gun era Tom Cruise and Sterling Archer, world’s deadliest spy. Emma Watson rounds out third.

Best of the Rest:

Proudest accomplishment: Getting waitlisted at Bucknell

Where do you see yourself in 10 years: With the maturity of a 12 year old

3 words to describe yourself: Not not unemployed

Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com