Campus Cutie: Drew Duncan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bucknell chapter.

Hometown: Missoula, Montana

Major: Electrical Engineering

Class Year: 2016

The Basics:

Favorite book: Any Magic Tree House book

Favorite Movie: The Princess Bride

Favorite Store: Black Diamond

Most Played Song on your iPod: Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins

Favorite Class at Bucknell: EDUC 101 with RH-O

Campus Activities: I work at the Bucknell climbing wall Thursdays from 6-9, come try it out!

Campus Posse: Taylor. Gang. Taylor. Gang. and TKE

General Interests: Traveling, snowboarding, rock and ice climbing

Little Known Fact: I almost moved to New Zealand when I was in 1st grade and I have a horse named Red

Girls, Girls, Girls:

Relationship status: Single

What do you look for in a girl: Confidence

Female turnoff: Crazy eyes

Celebrity Crush: Paul Rudd

Best of the Rest:

Proudest Accomplishment: In kindergarten I rocked the lead role of Prospero in The Tempest by Shakespeare

Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Traveling

3 words to describe yourself: Danger, loyal, legend, maverick

Elizabeth is a senior at Bucknell University, majoring in English and Spanish. She was born and raised in Northern New Jersey, always with hopes of one day pursuing a career as a journalist. She worked for her high school paper and continues to work on Bucknell’s The Bucknellian as a senior writer. She has fervor for frosting, creamy delights, and all things baking, an affinity for classic rock music, is a collector of bumper stickers and postcards, and is addicted to Zoey Deschanel in New Girl. Elizabeth loves anything coffee flavored, the Spanish language, and the perfect snowfall. Her weakness? Brunch. See more of her work at www.elizabethbacharach.wordpress.com