Halloween fever is spreading faster than the ever popular “Gangam Style” on the BU campus. The thrill of unlimited candy and forgotten diets is an incentive to get through any long night stuck in Mugar. So, what better a way to get into the Halloween spirit than to take a break from that paper and to indulge the inner baker in you! These adorable Halloween treats are dorm-approved and delicious too!
These crawling goodies are too cute to eat...almost.
• 1 package of Oreos
• Pull-and-peel Twizzlers
• M&M’s (2 per spider)
• 1 tube of frosting
1. Using a knife or kitchen scissors cut the Twizzlers into 4 strands (approximately 3 inches long)
2. Taking one of the Oreo’s, pull apart the cookie. You should now have a side with frosting and a side without frosting
3. Place the 4 strands of the Twizzlers onto the side of the cookie with the frosting
4. Place the other side of the Oreo (the one without the frosting) back onto the other cookie
5. Using the tube of frosting, place two dots onto the ‘face’ of the cookie
6. Place two M&M’s onto these dots of frosting to secure the eyes