This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Ugh. Mondays. Mondays are tough. But don’t fret collegiettes! Follow these tips and you will be on your way to having a great Monday.

1. Start off on the right foot

Start by going to bed early on Sunday night so you can wake up early on Monday. Although it can be hard to get out of bed on Mondays, the earlier you get up, the more things you’ll be able to get done! It’s always great to be productive in the beginning of the week so you can have fun at the end of the week.

2. Dress nicely

Trade your typical Monday outfit of leggings and a sweatshirt for jeans and a nice shirt. (Okay fine, you can keep on your leggings if you like.) If you look good, you’ll feel good!

3. Call someone you love

Whether it’s your mom, your dad, your best friend, or your grandma, talking to someone you love will bring a smile to your face and help you fight the Monday blues.

4. Look up pictures of puppies

Who can be sad when they look at puppies?! If puppies are not your thing (you are being judged), kittens and teacup pigs are also acceptable.

5. Have a dance party

Grey’s Anatomy taught us that sometimes you just need to dance it out.

6. Treat. Yo. Self.

This can be something as small as getting a Frappuccino instead of your usual iced coffee or finally buying the shoes you’ve wanted forever.

7. Go to bed early

You’ve made it to the end of Monday! Take a hot shower, put on your favorite jammies, and snuggle into bed with Netflix.

Kim Flynn

Bryant '19

Fan of puppies and Starbucks. Avid koozie collector. You can usually find me with my shoe untied.