Highlights from the Her Campus Bryant Launch Party!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

We may only be 40% of the student body, but women at Bryant sure know how to party! Launch party, that is. ;) Here are some of our favorite pictures from Her Campus Bryant’s official launch party that was held in the Rotunda on March 1st. Check out the rest of the pictures from the launch on our Facebook page. 

HC Bryant’s Devon Correll and friend making good use of our funny “photo booth”

Left-to-Right: Steve Winsor (Financial Aid), HC Bryant Co-Founder/Presidents Makena Sage & Hillary Coombs, and Bryant’s “First Lady” Kati Machtley

President Machtley looking pretty in pink with two of our HC staff members

HC staff at our suggestions/nominations table

One of our most popular suggestion boards

Some of our staff members posing with our faculty advisor, Professor Elaine Notarantonio

HC Bryant’s Chief Brand Ambassador Alicia Kennedy “roping in” student Alex Barbosa for a picture

The Vagina Monologues table

HC Bryant staff at our social media/giveaways table

One of the funnier creations at our “decorate your own door hangers” table

Some Bryant guys showing their HC love

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR COMING OUT! And a HUGE thank you to our amazing staff. We couldn’t have done it without you! <3

Makena is a senior at Bryant University, studying International Business, Marketing and Spanish. In addition to co-founding Her Campus at Bryant, Makena is a published author, a peer mentor for Academic Programs International, works as a research assistant on campus, and is over-involved in general (and loving it). When she isn’t running frantically between classes, work and meetings, Makena enjoys travel, good Tex-Mex and getting lost in a great book.