This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brown chapter.

By no mean s am I qualified to make these decisions but I have rounded up a list of the top 5 ‘Bond Girls’ that I have ever seen. Do you agree or disagree with our choices? Let us know in the comments section.

#1: Ursula Andress as Honeychile “Honey” Ryder from Dr. No (1962)
The first bond girl! Yes, she gets our top pick not only for being the original, but also for looking so amazing. She is known for her natural beauty and let’s face it no one can compare to the original no matter how many A-list celebrities have been bond girls. There is always something to be said about the first. Many, my guy friends included, have said that the Swiss beauty is one of THE BEST bond girls ever! She set the bar for what a bond girl is supposed to be and let’s be real; she did a great job!

#2: Honor Blackman as Pussy Galore from Goldfinger (1964)
This Bond Girl was given one of the most provocative names, but her role in the film was phenomenal. She showed that a woman can be demure and classy all the while she is a bad ass and can fight like one of the boys. Her role includes flying a plane and kicking some major butt. She stands on many lists on the Hollywood circuit as one of the top bond girls! We love her because she can live with that name, look good and portray a strong woman all while wearing heels. Thank you for showing a more realistic look on women.

#3: Halle Berry as JINX from Die Another Day (2002)
We could not go on any longer without mentioning a name many people will recognize. Halle Berry is gorgeous and looks good in a bathing suit, makes all the girl jealous, but she is also a great bond girl. Her bathing suit is similar to that of our first bond girl and we must admit that the homage to Ursula Andress definitely earns top marks for fashion in our book. Her role in the film was witty and makes women proud. She was the first African American bond girl to be known as a “good/ heroine” bond girl. Her role revamped the role of the bond girls in future films.

#4: Eva Green as Vesper Lynd from Casino Royale (2006)
She was the perfect bond girl to revamp the series. She had everything the other girls had: smarts, beauty, the drive and well the mystery factor. This 5’8” beauty of French descent shows her flawless face as one of the latest bond girl models. She provides a fresher look while paying homage to the many women that came before her. Her character is a strong woman with character and grace. And as one of the latest to portray a bond girl she a top pick on the list.

#5: Carole Bouquet as Melina Havelock from For Your Eyes Only (1981)
One of the quieter bond girls of the series. She is not known for having much of a personality but her image in the film is iconic “legs, legs, legs”, as many guys put it. Her character is full of vengeance and badass girl power. She is truly one of the epitome images of what a bond girl should be.