Student Events Spring Film Series

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Another semester means more homework, more tests and more Friday nights spent in the library, right? Wrong! Another semester means another awesome film series brought to you by Student Events. If you missed these recent blockbusters in theaters, don’t worry because we are giving you an opportunity to watch them pre-release! All screenings are on Friday and Saturday nights at 8 p.m. in Mandel G3. Snacks are provided and be sure to check out the raffles for amazing prizes.
Here’s the schedule:

The Twilight SagaBreaking Dawn Part 1
Feb. 3, 4

Paranormal Activity 3
Mar. 2, 3

The Muppets
Mar. 9, 10

New Year’s Eve
Mar. 16, 17

MissionImpossible Ghost Protocol
Mar. 30, 31

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Apr. 20, 21

Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.