Congratulations HERBIE!!!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Her Campus is honored to be among to first to congratulate HERBIE ROSEN on becoming our new Student Union President! We are so happy for your win and excited to see what great changes you bring about in the Union. We know that you are more than up for the challenge and we can’t wait for you to continue Dan’s legacy. Let’s make this next year a great one! Congratulations also to the following candidates:

Vice President: Gloria Park
Secretary: Todd Kirkland
Treasurer: Dan Lee
F-Board: Jacob Agi, Gabe Weingrod Nemzow, Donghae Choi,
Jr. Rep to the Board of Trustees: Beneva Davies

Please make sure to congratulate these individuals and to offer your support to all the candidates!

If you’re interested in reading about the other two presidential candidates their profiles are available below. It was a close race and we were lucky to have three very qualified candidates to chose from!

See Akash’s profile here and Amber’s profile here.

Abigail Katznelson is a Senior at Brandeis University studying Economics and Psychology. She recently joined the Her Campus Team and is so excited to have been recognized by Brandeis as an official charter! She is a member of the Brandeis Student Union, Creative Advertising Director for Student Events, and the Vice President of Sigma Delta Tau Delta Gamma Chapter. Her interests include singing, shopping, writing and exploring exotic foods. She will attend Brandeis’ International Business School next year as a participant in Brandeis’ 5-Year Masters program in International Finance.