Lester Pearson ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bowdoin chapter.

Name: Lester Pearson ‘14

Hometown: “The Town:” Seattle, Washington

Major: Visual Arts – music minor

Non-academic activities: I have a couple jobs on campus. I also play intramural basketball and flag football – I like to stay active and work out. And I like to party. I’m also involved in African American Society and Native American Students Association, I’m a member of the Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe (he even has an identification card!).

Favorite thing about Bowdoin? The people. My friends are what make me want to come back after the summer. And the opportunities I have here.

Dream date? Kim Kardashian. In response to my glare: Okay, maybe Eva Mendez.

Alright, what would you do with Kim (keep it PG, please): Bring her to Brunswick Apartments and cook for her, and then we would do something fun, i.e. mini golf, bowling.

Do you cook? Yes – I can throw down on quesadillas. Hope my girl likes Spanish food.

What’s on your dinner playlist? Always Michael Jackson, and some Miguel. And New Addition – I like them.

What do you want the women of Bowdoin to know about you? I’m a nice, genuine guy. I’m not intimidating at all and I like to have a good conversation – about anything, nothing is dumb to me. I’m a social butterfly.

Fun fact: I don’t do roller coasters – I’m not a scaredy cat, I just don’t like them. If you’re going to take me on a date, don’t take me to a roller coaster.