We all have our reasons for why we choose to go to Bentley University.
Here is a list of our top favorite things:
- The GREEN SPACE! Any day that is remotely nice out, be prepared to see the quad PACKED with students. They’ll be playing corn hole, frisbee, kanjam, or just laying-out and getting some color with friends.
- Greek Life! With 11 different nationally recognized organizations on campus, there is something for everyone and it is so much fun to get involved in.
- Career services, job opportunities, networking. Bentley has a 99%job placement or grad-school enrollment within 6 months after graduation thanks to our great staff and career services office.
- Small class sizes. You’ll get to know your teachers and classmates because the classes are small enough to get the attention that you need.
- Cultural diversity. We have students from ALL over the world (76 countries!)
- Abroad program. The abroad office is amazing and will make it possible for you to study pretty much anywhere you could ever want!
- Reputation. People know it is a good school and you’ll have no problem getting that acknowledged!
- Proximity to Boston. Bentley offers a quick and free shuttle right into Harvard Square, from where you can take the T and go wherever you want!
- Dorms! (decent sizes AND air conditioning)
- LaCava, Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Currito, Einstein Bagel Bros, late night Chinese and pub food!
- Accessible professors All professors have office hours and will meet with you whenever you may need to.
- Technology There is Wi-Fi everywhere on campus! Bentley is extremely technologically savvy with our new CIS lab and not to mention our state of the art Trading Room.
- Library/classrooms. Need somewhere to study? The library is a great place, and if you can’t go there, the comfy classes in smith are open ALL night.
- Ratio. SO MANY BOYS :) (often in suits =])
- Spring day! A fun filled day with an amazing concert featuring a famous artist.
- Sports. Women’s basketball made it to the final four!
- And of course... HER CAMPUS! Get in touch with your creative side, practice your writing/editing/picture taking skills, be published, all while meet tons of amazing people!
You Might Also Like...