This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

The brothers of Delta Kappa Epsilon are back with another Karaoke for the Kids event!

Last year, the brothers (led by Peter Riley) were able to take a tour of Boston Children’s Hospital and presented them with a whopping check for $5,899.73! This year, DKE has partnered with Gamma Phi Beta on the event and hopes to raise double the amount. So far they have already reached 25% of their goal!

The big event this year will take place on Tuesday, December 6th in Bentley’s own Harry’s Pub starting at 8:30 PM. The event will run until 10:30 PM with a cash bar (for those over 21), pizza, raffles and plenty of KARAOKE! The boys will be posted up in the Student Center the whole week leading up to the event, singing to you and selling tickets from 12 PM-3 PM and 5 PM to 7PM. Tickets will be $5 for presale and $7 at the door on the day of the event. They will be accepting cash, Venmo, and online donations at the link below. If you use Venmo for tickets or donations, they can be made out to @Peter-Riley.

But wait— there is more! If you donate $10 during the week leading up to the event, you can have any DKE brother sing your song of choice at the event! If you use Venmo, please include the brother in the caption.

When asked about the event, Peter Riley had this to say: “We’re some guys being dudes trying to help some sick kids through the power of song.” So come out next Tuesday, December 6th and help them reach their goal to help the kids of Boston Children’s Hospital!

Donate now at http://fundraise.childrenshospital.org/site/TR?px=1357400&fr_id=1421&pg=personal

Hey all my name is Claudia Holub. I am currently a senior at Bentley university. I enjoy hanging out with my friends, listening to country music and going on runs!
Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.