This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Name: JT Brine

Class: 2020

Major: Actuarial Science

Hometown: Long Island, New York

Her Campus Bentley: What’s your favorite fun fact about yourself?

JT Brine: In preschool, I was in a genius study.

HCB: If you had a really fluffy pet bunny, what would you name it?

JT: I’m going to have to go with Snowflake.

HCB: Kill, date, or marry: Phyllis, Kelley, and Meredith (from The Office)

JT: This is the hardest question I have ever been asked. I guess kill Meredith, date Kelley, and marry Phyllis.

HCB: What are three things you can’t live without?

JT: Food, water, and shelter.

HCB: What’s the most cringe-worthy thing you’ve ever said to someone you were attracted to?

JT: I told a girl about how my dogs died. She was talking about how much she loved her dogs and I was like, “Oh I used to have two dogs,” and she asked what their names were and I said, “They’re dead. They used to be Jake and Harley, though.”

HCB: Have you ever been kicked out of a public place?

JT: Yes. I was kicked out of a retail store. I was in there with my friends, and we had water bottles with us. We saw some water guns, and started filling them up with our water bottles—then we had a water gun fight in the middle of the store and eventually got kicked out.

HCB: If you could date any celebrity, who would you choose?

JT: Jennifer Anniston

HCB: Who would you let punch you directly in the face?

JT: Brandon Armstrong because he’s frail AF.

HCB: What is the worst date you’ve ever been on?

JT: In 11th grade, this girl DMed me on Instagram and asked me to Half Apps. We went, and she brought two other guy friends on the date with her. I was thinking, “Hmm…didn’t you ask me out on a date?” After we ate, she asked if I wanted to go to the beach and I said okay. We went to the beach—with her friends, those guys were still there. Then she only talked about her ex-boyfriend the entire night.

HCB: What’s your favorite way to eat a potato?

JT: Home fries, because I love breakfast.

HCB: If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

JT: The ability to control time, because then I would never have to stress about anything.

HCB: What’s your favorite Bentley memory?

JT: I throw discus for the Bentley Track team, so taking 5th in the division was probably my favorite memory. I beat Beau Kraft.

cat, chocolate, and john mayer enthusiast. 
Native New Yorker Brooke Camarda has had her eclectic share of jobs—from the runways of NYFW to the haunted hallways of NYZ Apocalypse. Commonly known by her alter ego of Wonder Woman, there's no task or adventure that the skydiving-enthusiast isn't willing to take on. She loves typography and cappuccinos almost as much as she loves her (very) big family, and is thrilled to be writing for Bentley University's chapter of Her Campus.