Chris Fioravanti ’19: Campus Cuties- Where Are They Now?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Her Campus Bentley interviewed this Long Island-born stud last year when he was a first semester freshman. Now a sophomore, Chris is a Finance & Global Perspectives double-major and has become very involved on campus, including taking on the position of Social Chair for Bentley’s Alpha Sigma Phi fraternity. A lot can happen in a year, so we decided to follow up and see how he’s doing now.

HC Bentley: New year, new Chris?

Chris Fioravanti: New year, new Chris, new dorm, new friends, new frat.

HCB: So you’re into Greek life now?

CF: Yeah, I dabble in the frat life.

HCB: What made you want to rush a fraternity?

CF: I found a great group of guys in Alpha Sigma Phi. I came to school originally uninterested in joining Greek life, but second semester last year I started to feel like it was something I actually really wanted to do. It’s become a family of guys that I can always turn to.

HCB: What else has changed since your last Her Campus interview?

CF: I did a lot over the summer. I travelled to Europe to visit a few close Bentley friends and went on family vacation too. I had an internship on Wall Street.

HCB: Are you still “single as a pringle,” like you told us the last time we talked?

CF: I’m now single and ready to mingle. It’s cuffin’ season.

HCB: And how does one get “cuffed” by Chris Fioravanti?

CF: Honestly, if a girl wants to impress me, I just want a steak dinner, eggplant parm, garlic bread, a pizza pie, fettucine alfredo, cookies for dessert, and non-alcoholic champagne (wink). Also, you could paint me a portrait, and buy me a really nice puppy, but that’s about it.

HCB: It’s clear that you’ve changed since your last HC profile. Where do you see yourself another year from now?

CF: I see myself abroad in Italy. Hopefully having some nice Sunday dinners, because my friend’s family lives there. I’m looking forward to more travelling in Europe, and my goal is to visit 15 other countries during the semester. I’m excited to learn more Italian and hopefully be close to fluent. Makin’ memories.

HCB: Any last thoughts?

CF: Just that I hope sophomore year is falcon lit!

Bentley University 2019
Hi, my name is Molly! I'm currently the Co-President and a Campus Correspondent for Bentley University's HC chapter.