The Best Girl Power Pump-Up Songs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bentley chapter.

Everyone knows that songs are powerful. Songs can even help give you confidence and inspire you to do great things. Here is a list of songs for times when you might need a boost. Whether you have a test you need to do well on, there’s someone who just won’t stop picking on you, or you’re just having an off day, these girl power pump up songs can definitely help you out!

For the gym:

Britney Spears- Stronger

Beyoncé- Run the World

[pagebreak]
For when boys suck:

Alanis Morrisette- You Oughta Know

Christina Aguilera- Fighter

[pagebreak]
For when you just want to feel good:

Hoku- Perfect Day

Katy Perry- Firework

[pagebreak]
For when you need to kick butt:

Kelly Clarkson- Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)

What’s your favorite pump up song?

Image source: http://favim.com/image/89929/

Kathryn Burgner is a member of the class of 2013 at Bentley University and is majoring in Information Design & Corporate Communications, with minors in Marketing and Gender Studies. Kathryn is so excited to be a part of the Her Campus team and be the founder of Her Campus Bentley! Kathryn loves going to school near Boston, but she also loves her hometown of Dalton, MA, where she grew up in the Berkshires on a turkey farm. Kathryn loves singing, acting, dancing ballet, baking, & playing volleyball, and is interested in gender issues, fashion, and health & fitness. She is a founding member of the Masters of Bentley Acappella (MBAs) and enjoys being involved with the Women's Center at Bentley, Alpha Psi Omega Honorary Theatre Society, and Resident Assistance at Bentley. Kathryn aspires to work as an editor, social media professional, or marketing design professional in Boston, MA after her experiences at Bentley! Kathryn would like to thank her family and friends for their love and support towards all of her experiences and dreams.