UNREAL Candy and Jingle Ball 2012 in Boston!!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at BC chapter.

Christmas is only a week away!!  So, what better way to get into the holiday spirit than a concert?  Last week, UNREAL Candy took us to Kiss Jingle Ball 2012 at the TD Garden in Boston!  It was the perfect way to spend our Thursday night.  This amazing concert featured so many talented performers and artists like Karmin, Cher Lloyd, The Wanted, Ed Sheeran, Alex Clare, Bridgit Mendler, Timeflies, Train, and of couse, Justin Bieber!  The crowd was excited and energetic, and it was obvious that the artists were thrilled to be there performing for all of us.  It was a blast!

Not only were the performances absolutely incredible, but we also got the chance to meet Nick and Amy of Karmin!!  It was amazing to be able to meet such successful, young performers who also call Boston their home!  They were so friendly, and we even got to have our pictures taken with them.

We got back from our Meet & Greet just in time for Train’s performance, and we have to admit, we were singing along with every word of every song.  It was great!  After Train, Justin Bieber took the stage, making every single young girl’s night (our eardrums may never be the same…).  Justin Bieber is quite the performer!  Not only is he extremely talented, but he can dance, and his antics captivated the audience.  We loved hearing him sing “Beauty and the Beat,” “As Long as You Love Me,” and of course “Mistletoe” (Hello, Christmas spirit)!!

Thank you again, UNREAL, for an unreal night at Jingle Ball!!

HC XO,

Caitlin & Meg

Meghan Keefe is a senior associate on the integrated marketing team at Her Campus Media. While she was a student at Boston College, she was on the HC BC team and led as a Campus Correspondent for two semesters. After graduating and working for three years in public relations, she decided it was time to rejoin the Her Campus team. In her spare time, she enjoys exploring Boston and traveling - anything that gets her outside. 
Caitlin is currently a student at Boston College studying English and Pre-Law.  At BC, she is a member of the Boston College Irish Dance Club, on the Honors Program Student Executive Board's Community Service Committee, and interns and writes for the fashion and culture blog Rusted Revolution.  She has been wriring for Her Campus BC since Jaunary 2011 and is serving as BC's Campus Correspondent for the 2012-2013 school year.  Outside of school, she is a competitive Irish dancer, and has been dancing for 18 years. During her high school career, she completed an engineering project at Case Western Reserve University that made her one of 40 Intel Science Talent Search Finalists in 2009.   In addition to all of this, Caitlin loves reading, yoga, running, shopping, spending time with friends and family, and traveling.