The Summer 2015 #CelebrateYourself Challenge

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Columbia Barnard chapter.

It’s finally here: The last week of classes! While we all gear up for finals and eagerly await summer’s arrival, it is important to take time to appreciate all that we have accomplished this semester and reward ourselves for our hard academic and extracurricular work. You didn’t pull that all-nighter in Butler for nothing! So, here’s Her Campus’ Survival Kit to help you #CelebrateYourself and all your hard work this semester! Take a glimpse of the goodies inside:

• Her Campus: HC’s book, The Her Campus Guide to College Life: How to Manage Relationships, Stay Safe and Healthy, Handle Stress, and Have the Best Years of Your Life and an HCXO keychain!
  • Nicole Lapin: Budgeting sucks, but so does being broke! Make the most of your summer financially by reading Nicole Lapin’s awesome book, Rich Bitch: A Simple 12-step Plan for Getting Your Financial Life Together…Finally
  • Chipotle: Can’t go wrong with a BOGO card! Treat yourself and a girlfriend after your last finals with a delicious meal from your favorite local spot, Chipotle!
  • boohoo: “April Showers” Ponchos and #WeAreUSA magazines. Aside from helping you stay dry with their handy dandy ponchos, boohoo’s newest #WeAreUSA campaign is all about being unapologetically YOU! 
  • Blink Tattoos: Blink Tattoos has created the next level of temporary tattoos, and they’re here to help you have the best summer yet (and look fabulous all summer long!)
  • Crunch Live: What: Nothing says #CelebrateYourself that getting in shape for the summer! Touted by TheReal Talk Show as “one of America’s most innovative online gyms,” Crunch Live lets you work out from wherever you see fit (at school, home, hotel room, on vacation outdoors, etc). Crunch offers an authentic in-gym experience online, with real instructors leading the classes.
  • Chloe + Isabel: GEM Cards and more! OUR OPPORTUNITY Chloe + Isabel is a fashion jewelry brand devoted to empowering the next generation of entrepreneurs through social retail. The c+i GEM program sets up entrepreneurial college students for career success by offering marketable, real-world experience – a meaningful opportunity to build both your resume and your bank account. Summer project, anyone?

With all of these amazing goodies from #HCSurvivalKits to help you #CelebrateYourself as you finish up the academic year, you are sure to have one of the best summers of your life.