New Obsession: Crystal Light Candies!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Arizona chapter.

Her Campus has partnered up with CRYSTAL LIGHT Candy to not only bring the Arizona collegiettes some free samples of the delicious candy, but to also give you the opportunity to win a $500 gift card to Walmart!!

The CRYSTAL LIGHT hard candy is a collegiette’s new best friend. This sugar free candy is made specifically to taste just like the CRYSTAL LIGHT powdered drink mix and comes in assorted fruit flavors (cherry, orange, strawberry, & raspberry) and lemonade and pink lemonade. We think it is a perfect way to beat any urge to take out any finals- related stress on junk food!

And don’t forget about the awesome LIGHTen up Sweepstakes! Just fill out this quick form below and you’ll be entered for the chance to win a $500 gift card to WalMart and assorted goodies from CRYSTAL LIGHT!!

Erica is a senior at Tufts University studying Political Science and Art History and in the fall of 2012 will begin her first year at Boston University School of Law. Erica is a member of Alpha Omicron Pi chapter and has served as Vice President of Public Relations and Social Chair, in addition to many other positions, and is also on the Tufts Alpine Ski Team. In her free time, she enjoys online shopping, watching Friday Night Lights, reminiscing about her semester abroad in Paris, and playing with her one year old bulldog, Meatball.