Will S ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Amherst chapter.

Name: Will Savino

Hometown: The greatest city in the world: Buffalo, NY

Class Year: 2014

Dorm: Hitchcock

High School: Nichols School

Major: Music and Economics

Favorite Class: Philosophy of Music

Ideal Date: I pick you up in my ’03 Ford Escape. We listen to modern jazz with the windows down as we drive to Target. We steal some bikes and head down the Norwottuck Trail. You get hungry. That’s okay. I stole some beef jerky too. We bike to the overpass and drink Diet Dr Pepper while the sun sets. We head back to campus and find out that Bill Murray is throwing me a birthday party. It’s okay. You’re invited too. You say you had a good time. We get married the very next day. Bill Murray is the best man.

Spirit Animal: Bill Murray

If You Could Visit Any Country in the World, Where Would You Go: Buffalo, NY

If You Could Have One Super Power What Would it Be: Ice powers. That would be cool.

Dream Job: Ambulance driver or accordionist on a Parisian subway

Favorite TV Show/Movie: Parks and Recreation and I Heart Huckabees

Relationship Status: Single, lonely, looking

Extracurriculars: Jazz, Mr. Gad’s, The Indicator, Tour Guide, Dining Committee, Coaching Intramural Basketball, Varsity Horseshoes

Craziest Thing You’ve Ever Done: My high school band once opened for Coolio. That was weird. 

Evelyn is the Editor-in-Chief of the Amherst branch of Her Campus. She was a features intern at Seventeen Magazine during the summer of 2011 and a features intern at Glamour Magazine during the summer of 2013. She is a French and English major in the class of 2014 at Amherst College. She is also on Amherst's varsity squash team. She is an aspiring travel writer/novelist, and loves running, ice cream, and Jane Austen.