Ambassador Opp for Christians

Born to Be Unique in Christ is looking for Brand Ambassadors!

PC creds:  https://newgenesisres.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/faith_on_fire.gif?w=529

Benefits:

1. Extra money in your pocket simply by representing a brand in line with your faith.
  2. Get FREE spiritual goodies (apparel, beauty, and more!) sent to you (the leader) for free to disperse among your members and use to promote the chapter!
  3. Get exclusive job, travel, and internship opportunities!
  4. Get exclusive pay opportunities!
  5. Get tons of experience in a variety of fields:  (communications, entrepreneurship, social media and marketing, fashion and fashion design, writing, social media and management, general management, hiring, PR, managing funds/money/treasury, managing a team, leadership, publications, editing, and so much more)!
  6. All of your talents (whatever it may be) can be utilized for this position to make it the best experience for you and your members! So don't leave out any quirky talents when filling out the applications

Click here for more info and to apply!

About The Author

20-year old lover of Yahweh (God) with a passion for life, dancing, Christian Ministry, natural beauty, modest fashion, social justice, learning and education, art, service work, travel, nature, business, and a good bargain or sale, and a preference to lead by example

Blog: www.borntobeunique.weebly.com

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login