HCAU Inspirational Quotes

Posted -

Her Campus: Inspirational Quotes for 2018

I think we would all agree that sometimes we need a little inspiration to kick-start the year.

Personally, these are my most favourite quotes, which should hopefully inspire you to dream, think, and do something beautiful in the next few months:

1. That it will never come again, is what life makes so sweet again. – Emily Dickinson
  2. Don’t allow your wounds to transform you into someone you’re not. – Paulo Coelho
  3. Don’t let anyone dull your sparkle. – Imgur
  4. If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives. –Lemony Snicket
  5. Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire. -Unknown
  6. Be who you are, not who the world wants you to be. -Unknown
  7. Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell not stuff to show. - Unknown
  8. When a child gives you a gift, even if it is a rock they just picked up, exude gratitude. It might be the only thing they have to give, and they have chosen to give it you. - Dean Jackson
  9. The world belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.-Eleanor Roosevelt
  10. The planet does not need more “successful people.” The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kinds. – Dalai Lama

Natascha’s Pinterest account: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/ewena024/

Pictures: http://www.aspiremag.net/inspire/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Woman-Rainbow.jpg

About The Author

Natascha studies English with Creative Writing at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland.
Although she studies English Literature, her interests and hobbies are multifaceted.
She is fascinated by ancient cultures, loves reading books on spirituality, travelling and is very drawn to the arts.
But listening to music, meeting her friends and dancing the night away are her secret (or not so secret;-) ways to stay happy and balanced in life.

She loves using her tarot and oracle cards, the more beautiful the design, the much better.
Poetry, Pinterest and her encounters with people are her source of inspiration.
Beautiful clothes leave her speechless and she can't say no to sushi!;-)

Song of the moment: Blue - Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours
Favourite accessory: earrings
Favourite movie: 13 going to 30
Book of the moment: Material Girls, Mystical World by Ruby Warrington

'The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled. - Plutarch