HCAU Halloween Costume Awards 2017

HCAU HALLOWEEN COSTUME AWARDS 2017

In honour of one of our favourite events on the HCAU calendar: our annual Halloween celebration, we have come up with a list of costume awards that we feel deserve a shout out! From all things freaky, to a costume that came with its own human prop, here are our favourite looks from the night!

Best dressed: Tamarra as Hawaiian Barbie

I don’t think anyone can deny that this costume was the best of the night, complete with shell bra, blonde wig and her own Hawaiian Ken; Tamarra definitely went all out this year!

Best Group Costume: Emily, Sarah and Elle as unicorns

Our favourite group costume of the night goes to these three sparkly unicorns, because who doesn’t love a bit of sparkle in amongst all the gore.

Most with the least: India and Carly as an angel and devil

Amazingly, they only spent £2 on their costumes! Our ‘most with the least’ award has to go this beaut pair!

Special mentions:

Brendan as Ken

A special mention goes to Brendan for being a real trooper as the only boy at the party and the Ken to Tamarra’s Barbie. Good job B!

Holly as a leopard

Holly kept it classic with her leopard costume - because you have to at least have one cat at a Halloween party, right?

Emma as a pumpkin

A new take on a classic Halloween costume, definitely the scariest pumpkin in the room!

Everyone’s costumes were absolutely amazing! We here at HCAU hope you all have a

Spook-tacular Halloween!

Photos: All the costume owner's own

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login