This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Aberdeen chapter.

This week’s Campus cutie is a VK-loving second year; let’s find out a bit more about Douglas! Girls (and boys) prepare for your hearts to be melted.

Looking good Flamingo Style

Age: 20

Degree: Politics and International Relations, Second year.

Nickname:  Bruno.

Reason for nickname:

Someone in the hockey club thought my name was Bruno, so used to call me that and now it’s stuck.

What is one of your favourite things to do?

Nights out with friends, particularly with the hockey club.

If you were a vegetable, what would you be and why?

Potato; you could leave me to ferment so we could all have a good time!

What do you look for in a girl?

A girl with good sense of humour, a nice smile and enjoys the occasional night out like myself. But not able to drink me under the table; I’m a bit of a lightweight.

With the hockey club

What is your favourite sport? Hockey!

What is your favourite thing about Aberdeen? Skite Wednesdays; who does not like a liquid Wednesday!?

If you could marry any famous person, who would it be and why?

This is a hard one… My initial thought is Jennifer Aniston because I love ‘Friends’, or Natalie Portman (who doesn’t have a Star Wars fantasy!) But I think I’m going to go with Ryan Reynolds because he is hot, funny and taller than me so I can wear heels.

Describe yourself in 3 words: Smart, funny, awkward.

Pet Hate: New pricing policy in Institute- bring back £1 VK s !!!

Favourite Disney Princess: Ariel.

Favourite Movie: Er this is hard, got a few to choose from… Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Layer Cake, Notting Hill…

Thank you, Mr Munro for giving your time to us HC Gals! XO

Laura Rennie is currently a fifth year Diploma in Legal Practice student at the University of Aberdeen. After four years studying in the Granite City she couldn't quite drag herself away from it so decided to stick around for one more year. Previously a features writer and secretary of Her Campus Aberdeen when it was founded, she is now very excited to be captaining the little pink ship this year. She loves cups of tea, fairy lights, musicals, trashy TV and is a blogger and member of Her Campus Blogger Network in her spare time.