You got through Halloween weekend and now it’s time for Halloween week. Already chose your favorite ideas from Her Campus’ extensive ideas? Check out the below for what the collegiettes at Her Campus are being and have been this year for some more ideas and then share your Halloween costume with us by leaving a comment below!
I am wearing all black and cutting out a piece of paper to look like a "one way" sign. Thus being, One Direction. I live for puns. HA!
- Elizabeth Carey, Campus Correspondent, UC Berkley
My friends and I, though very generic, decided to be the Mean Girls for Halloween. So, I'm a cat and my other three friends will be a mouse, bunny and an "ex-wife".
- Mira Milla, Branch Manager, University of Texas in Austin
I'm going as Psy, the Gangnam Style singer. That way, everywhere I go, it will acceptable to dance ridiculously. Plus, I don't have to buy anything! Just throw on some black pants, a blazer and a bow tie and I'm ready to go!
- Nicole Gartside, Contributing Writer, New York University
A golden snitch — I love Harry Potter!!!
- Zoe Berman, Campus Correspondent, Humboldt State University
I'm going to be a ballerina, because it's easy, fun, and I can spin around all night as part of my character.
- Hannah Anderson, Campus Correspondent, University of St. Andrews
I'm being a unicorn because I want to be something funny, not overly sexy.
- Rebecca Gibson, Campus Correspondent, University of Oregon
As an aspiring female journalist wishing to be swept off by her superhero, I am going to be Lois Lane for Halloween. I'm also totally excited for the upcoming 2013 Man of Steel movie.
- Avianne Tan, Contributing Writer, New York University
I'm being Minnie Mouse! I found an adorable belly shirt at Forever21 that was red with white polka dots for just $7. So I popped next door to Party City and picked up Minnie Mouse ears. Then I paired the two with a black skirt and heels, drew on a black nose with eyeliner, and voilà! It was an inexpensive and adorable alternative to the expensive costumes they sell in stores and online.
- Alicia Thomas, Contributing Writer, Penn State
Suzy from Moonrise Kingdom. Moonrise Kingdom was a great summer movie and Suzy's style is a fun one to replicate. I can't wait to channel this moody mod preteen.
- Marissa Alioto, Campus Correspondent, Bowdoin College
Magic Mike because I wanted to be something different than the regular slutty girl costumes this year..so I figured why not be something slutty yet funny for me. Plus Channing Tatum is hot so why not pay homage to him?!
- Mariah Moses, Campus Correspondent, Virginia State University