The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show: Collegiettes love it, but hate it at the same time – how are those angels so totally gorgeous!? While professionals spent hours getting the angels runway-ready, I have some steps, tips, and tricks to help you achieve the ultimate Victoria’s Secret beauty look right from your home.
Victoria’s Secret angels are known for their voluminous locks that fall effortlessly on their shoulders as they strut down the runway. Last night, a majority of the models also sported the now-returning middle part. So, to achieve the ultimate angel hair look (without looking like you put in any effort at all) simply follow these steps:
1. After you get out of the shower, towel dry your hair and run a comb through it. Apply any leave-in or strengthening products as you normally would.
2. Using a comb, part your hair directly down the middle. To figure out where the middle it can help to trace a straight line from the tip of your nose all the way to the back of your scalp.
3. Now that your hair is parted, use a volumizing mousse and apply enough to cover your entire palm to the middle to top layers of your hair. It can help to have your hair flipped over your head!
4. Next, re-locate your part and get out your hair dryer. If you have a diffuser this would be a great time to use it, because you don’t want the harshness of your dryer to flatten all of the volume you just created with the mousse.
5. Once your entire head is dry, take out your curling iron and curl your hair - Ideally you shouldn’t use an iron that is less than 1.5”.
6. Shake out the curls to loosen them slightly, apply hair spray (it can help to push your hair up at the crown of your head and hair spray it in that position for some extra volume) and you’re done!
Next Page: The Makeup..