Cuffing season is readily approaching, and while you look on as your fellow peers desperately search for a special someone to attach themselves to before the cold weather hits, you’re all fine by yourself. Who needs a relationship when you’ve got your one true love with you all the time? Keep scrolling to check out 15 signs that you’re your one true love.
1. You laugh at your own jokes
Who needs sitcoms, late-night phone calls or Kevin Hart to get a good laugh when you’re the funniest person on this Earth?
2. You say the phrase “Lol, I love me” to someone at least once a day
This phrase usually comes after you’ve said something irresistibly hilarious. Instead of “ily,” it’s “ilm.”
3. You wink at the good-looking person across from you every time you pass a mirror
You’re a catch, and you know it. Everyone else just isn’t as woke as you are yet.
4. You tattooed your own name on your body
Who’s more important to you than you?
5. Your background photo on your phone is a picture of yourself
Your selfie is art, and your phone screen is the exhibit. You might as well charge $3 a glance.
6. You have the most fun dancing with yourself
You don’t go to clubs to meet people; you go to clubs to dance. And nobody can match your level of hype. Give yourself a few drinks and you’ll be dancing the night away to your own rhythm ASAP.
7. You watch your own Snapchat story over and over again
Let’s face it, your Snapchat story is more for you than anybody else.
8. You like and comment on your own Instagram photos
Who’s going to like you if you don’t like yourself?
9. You faceswap with yourself
10. You tell yourself you’re hot AF before leaving the house
It’s scheduled right in between brushing your teeth and your daily morning twerking session.
11. You give yourself anniversary presents
Whether it’s your half birthday, a work anniversary, or you reaching a new life milestone, if there’s an anniversary, you’re blessing yourself with a gift.
12. Your idea of the perfect date is Netflix and chill by yourself
You don’t have to wait for anyone to find out what happens in the next episode, and you can hog the entire couch without hearing anyone whine about it. Those are perks at their finest.
13. You often use songs like “Feeling Myself” and “Pretty Girl Rock” to soundtrack your life
When you can’t verbally describe the love you have for yourself, you can always count on Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé to say the words for you.
14. You’re your own worst critic
All jokes aside, as your own one true love, you always have your best interests at heart. And sometimes that requires a little bit of tough love.
15. You accept the love that you truly deserve
Though you’re your one true love, you also know that there’s someone out there who could potentially be your other one true love. You’re not in a hurry to find him or her because you know that it’s better to be happy by yourself than simply content with Mr./Mrs. Right Now. Rather than accepting the love you think you deserve, you’re waiting to find love with a companion that you know you deserve. Why? Well, because you love yourself.