Sometimes it feels like the strongest relationship we have is the one we have with our Netflix account. Endless streaming is better than boys any day! Read on to find out if your binge-watching obsession is more than just a fling (we won’t judge).
1. You’ve canceled plans with real people because binge watching a show sounded more appealing.
2. Your Valentine’s Day date was House of Cards.
3. You can’t remember the last time you watched a television show on a TV.
4. You’ve thought about breaking up with Netflix, but then you saw the “next episode” button and reconsidered.
5. Your Netflix account knows you better than you know yourself.
6. Your idea of the perfect date is you, Netflix and a jar of Nutella.
7. You’ve invited friends over just to have an excuse to watch more Netflix.
8. You’ve judged potential love interests based on your Netflix-watching compatibility.
9. You tell yourself that the extensive time you spend with Netflix is only proof of your commitment to the relationship.
10. You honestly can’t remember what life was like before Netflix.
11. Finishing the last episode of a show feels like a painful breakup…
12. …until you find a new series to obsess over.
13. Because unlike a real-life boyfriend, Netflix will never judge you for watching an entire season of Breaking Bad in two days.