Fall is here, winter is just around the corner, and if you haven't already transitioned your wardrobe over to cozy sweaters and lots of camel shades then you need to rethink your life. One lesser know fall fashion transition has to do with sunglasses. You need your sunnies all year, but certain pairs work way better than others for fall and winter months. Check out our top picks for chic fall shades, and don't forget to grab a Starbucks holiday drink to match.
1. Cat Eye Sunglasses (NAKD, $24)
Turtle provides a subtle contrast against dark or solid, bold colors. Go get yourself some!
2. Ray Ban Oval Sunglasses (Revolve, $153)
Grab a puffer coat to match, and you're all set.
3. Betty Sunglasses (Roberi & Fraud, $175)
Channel the perfect retro Parisian look by adding a beret to your ensemble.
4. Miu Miu Sunglasses (Sunglass Hut, $199)
The most universal pair of oversized sunglasses you'll ever see. They practically scream don't talk to me.
5. Quay x Kylie Sunglasses (Bloomingdales, $75)
Perfect for a cold, sunny day on campus.
6. Vintage Metal Oval Sunglasses (UO, $22)
Because colored lenses scream bold AF.
7. Roberi & Fraud Doris Sunglasses (Barney's, $250)
If Bella Hadid's wearing it, so are we––isn't that like a rule by now?
8. Ray Ban Hexagonal Sunglasses (SSENSE, $150)
Are you as obsessed with these gold frames as we are?