Labor Day weekend is almost upon us. Of course, that means cookouts galore, the last few summer afternoons on the lake and a major opportunity to save some serious cash on all your favorite brands with some killer holiday weekend deals.
Here’s just a few of the sales that can help you fill out your fall wardrobe and snag those last few things off your summer wishlist without breaking bank:
1. Beyond Yoga (up to 75 percent off sale items)
I, for one, will be stocking up on all things athleisure.
2. Silver Jeans (15 percent off your first order)
We all need a few new pairs of jeans for fall. Why not invest in some you’ll wear all season? Not to mention they have pretty much every cut and wash imaginable — it’s denim heaven.
3. ASOS (up to 70 percent off summer clearance)
What’s a better way to say goodbye to summer than with a major clearance sale? With this one you can get all the pieces you need for one last summer hoorah. Plus, you can use the code “MORESALE” for an extra 10 percent off your purchase!
4. Puma (25 percent off your purchase)
A sale like this will definitely feed your shoe addiction — but, like, look at them?
5. Free People (additional 25 percent off sale items)
This is a guaranteed way to up your boho, wood nymph #aesthetic this autumn.
6. Smoke x Mirrors ($25 off with code “Laborday25”)
Just because it’s fall doesn’t mean you don’t still need your sick shades. Luckily, you can buy two frames, and you’ll get $50 off your purchase with the code “Laborday50” too.
7. Milly (30 percent off sale items with code “LABORDAY17”)
Along with tons of on-trend pieces, Milly also has some great options for semi-formal season! It never hurts to plan ahead.
8. H&M (up to 60 percent off + free shipping)
As if I needed another reason to go to H&M.
9. ModCloth (25 percent off everything)
It’s not too late to finally snag that bikini you’ve been eyeing all summer!
10. Nordstrom (up to 40 percent off)
That Fall 2017 designer collection, though…
Happy shopping and happy saving, collegiettes!