These eight beauty products prove that chocolate isn’t just for eating anymore. Below are some of the best cocoa-infused products that are currently on the market, which look and smell good enough to eat… but yeah, don’t do that.
1. Cupcake Fresh Face Mask ($9.95 at Lush)
This mask is perfect for those with troubled or oily skin. The cocoa helps to reduce redness and provides a deep cleanse.
2. Chocolate Whip Oil-Free Body Moisturiser ($4.99 at Cocoa Brown)
We absolutely love Cocoa Brown products!
3. Choc Pot Nail Polish Remover ($8 at ciaté)
4. Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Collection ($49 at Too Faced)
Would any list of chocolate – infused beauty products ever be complete without this cult favourite? This palette Would any list of chocolate – infused beauty products ever be complete without this cult favourite? This palette truly is my go-to; it can create anything from a basic neutral look to a bright, complex one.
5. Fresh Cocoa Body Exfoliant ($45 at Sephora)
6. Dirty Massage Bar ($11.95 at Lush)
To be honest, this seems like a better gift than real chocolate. Snaps for this product, that will leave your skin silky smooth AND is animal cruelty-free and vegan.
7. Cocoa Contour ($42 at Too Faced)
This contour kit provides you with everything you need to create the perfect sculpted look. You’ll smell this amazing product as you apply it, so if you’re anything like me, and it takes you a while to blend in your contour, this will make the process a bit more enjoyable.
8. Chocolate Sugar Body Scrub ($25 at Erin’s Face)
This delicious product is designed to exfoliate and soften your skin, leaving it “crazy hydrated.” Fans of the product are not only in love with its amazing results, but claim that it smells exactly like the most drool-worthy chocolate you can imagine. Ugh, now I’m hungry.