As Warm as Latte: Campus Cutie Caleb

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at York U chapter.

Full Name: Caleb C.Y. Park

Major and Graduating Year: iBBA 2016 (International Business and Strategic Management)

Relationship Status: Out in the global market

Hometown: Blue Jay and PM Harper’s hometown

School Activities: Co-President, National Finance Students Association – represent!

Hobbies: I am a creative cook. Over the years of trial and error, I can now confidently say I am an expert in making pastas (with factory-made pasta and canned sauce of course). Other than that, I spend my spare time looking for and supporting talented underground musicians. I get really happy when their music gets FINALLY played at Starbucks.

1. Who is your Hollywood crush and why? “I can’t think of any. Hollywood should hire more talented marketers to get their names out to me.”

2. Could you describe your ideal date for us? “Making music together.”

3. Give us an insight into your personality. “Very nice, kind hearted and cheesy according to my colleagues.”

4. Can you tell us something your friends don’t know about you? “SHHHH! Potato chips and I are inseparable. Life is not complete without Lay’s chips.”

5. How do you spend a typical day at YorkU? “I spend most of my day drinking coffee. You can find me at all coffee shops on campus. My morning coffee must be dark roast black from Timmies, Starbucks pike for lunch and Second Cup medium medium for evening. Perhaps I should try more local ones now.”

6. What would like to be doing in 5 years? What are your long term future goals? “I want to spend 70% of my year outside of Canada. I like my nomad life. #foreverexploring”

7. What qualities do you think make you My Campus Cutie? “I am cute, and I can’t help it.”

8. Any advice for freshmen to survive university life? “Step outside of your comfort zone, and explore many different fields. But more importantly, know what is important in your life and why you are doing what you are doing.”

Nazia Zaman is a 4th year student at York University's Schulich School of Business. She has passion for journalism and marketing, leading her to start YorkU's Her Campus chapter with May Godo in 2015. Prior to joining HC, Nazia has been involved in freelancing for magazines in Bangladesh.