As the weeks continue to progress, every student begins to enter this routine: a routine of questions. It starts when they first open their eyes and ends when they hit their bed. (Sometimes, not even then!) So, without further adu, your thoughts throughout the day – not exactly in order.
*Applause as curtain opens*
1. Do I really have to get up?
2. Is this education worth it?
3. What day is it?
4. I haven’t eaten yet.
5. I need a nap. (I’ll take one when I get back to my room!)
6. I thought these professors had PHd’s. You can’t work a simple computer!
7. I’m going to bed early tonight.
8. If I go to sleep right now, I will get exactly (insert number) hours.
9. I can’t wait for break!
*Deep breath in and out*
College, am I right?