This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

I love Disney World as much as the next person, even though it has been a few years since I have been there. A few of my friends are going soon and my family during spring break…all without me. I have felt some serious jealousy lately. Recently, my desire to drop everything and go to Disney has intensified. Why? Well, Facebook has been filled with images of Toy Story Land at Walt Disney World, and it has me missing my childhood.

Sadly, Toy Story Land will not open until June 30, 2018 at Hollywood Studios. However, if Facebook is any indication it will definitely be worth the wait. Toy Story Land will include Slinky Dog Dash (a roller coaster), Alien Swirling Saucers and a new carnival game box to experience Toy Story Mania! Not to mention Woody’s Lunch Box which will have old fashioned soda floats and food favorites. Of course, Disney will be sure to include tons of Toy Story scenes and characters to complete the atmosphere for guests.

Having trouble waiting? I definitely am. Here are some photos and “blueprints” to tie you over in the meantime of the much anticipated opening:  

Slinky Dog Dash:

Alien Swirling Saucers:

Woody’s Lunch Box:

Woody, Buzz and Jessie await your arrival!

Marisa is a Senior at York College of Pennsylvania majoring in Professional Writing. She loves to read and play video games. She is overjoyed to share her experiences with Her Campus.