Surviving the Home Stretch to Summer

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

With all of the stress that comes along with the countdown to summer, Her Campus and their amazing sponsors were generous enough to send us some essential items to survive this crazy time of the year. Here are a few that will make these last couple of weeks a bit less stressful. 

1. BOGO Chipotle Gift Cards. With finals coming up, who seriously has the time to cook? Run to chipotle with a friend and get 2 burrittos for the price of one!

2. Emergency Ponchos by Boohoo. I know they say that April showers bring May flowers, but there is nothing worse than getting caught in an unexpected downpour. Thanks to Boohoo’s emergency ponnchos, we have one less thing to worry about this spring.

3. Rich Bitch by Nicole Lapin. If you’re stressed out studying for your finals, take a break, crack open this book and get inspired. Lapin tells you everything you need to know about how to become a rich bitch. And let’s face it… None of us came to college so that we could be poor. 

4. Crunch Live – Free Month of Online Workouts. You can get beach body ready without ever having to go to the gym! Hoorayy!! 

5.“Celebrate Yourself” Activity Cards.You’ve worked hard to make it to this point in the semester. Why not use these cards to remind yourself of how awesome you are and celebrate your   accomplishments?

Malaika is a senior public relations major who was born and raised in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. In addition to being a campus correspondent for Her Campus, she enjoys singing in YCP's acapella group Rhapsody, participating in the spring musicals and writing her own music while playing her guitar.