Sarah Sindelar

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

Major: Theatre

Year: Senior by credits! Junior by year

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: I was born in Clintondale, New York, but I grew up primarily in Mechanicsville,

Maryland with my parents and my older brother and sister (yes, I’m the youngest).

Top fave hobbies: My top three hobbies would probably be singing, painting/working on art projects, and running/working out.

Three words to describe her (as chosen by her): Dedicated, artistic, cordial

Why did she choose YCP? I wanted to come to YCP because I wanted that hands-on, personal education. I loved the balance of the small class sizes, yet still having the full experience of being on an active campus. I definitely love my major and the openness to expand my skills in other areas I’m passionate about. I love the people I’ve had the opportunity to work with during my time here and the friends I’ve made. 

What superpower would you want?  I think I would want to be able read minds or be able to translate anything, I think so many confrontations and conflicts could be avoided if people were just better at communicating with each other.

What’s your dream job? My dream job would either to be a production/set designer or an art director for theatre or film.

Where do you see yourself in five years? In five years, I see myself working as a scenic artist and possibly in grad school for theatrical design.

Hey, I'm Reva! ^_^ Born in the Washington D.C. I'm a Christian and a Music major at York College of PA. I've written and published a young adult novel series; the first is called Breathtaking.