This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

Can’t wait for fall weather to come around? We know the feeling! Here are just a few ideas on what to do after we put away the bathing suits and tank tops!

Brown’s Orchard

Pick apples, pumpkins, and much more while sipping on a hot apple cider from the café at Brown’s Orchard! Click here for more information on what’s in season, café menus, and hours during the picking season: http://www.brownsorchards.com

Flannels

What’s better than the most versatile clothing item ever?? Wear one with jeans, shorts, leggings, skirts, you name it! Just slop on a pair of Keds, vans, or your favorite pair of boots or booties and you have an effortless, go-to fall outfit!

Field of Screams

If you enjoy the darker side of the season, then Field of Screams may be your perfect escape from reality. They have 4 skin-crawling, hair-raising attractions, as well as Corn Cob Fields for the ones who are more afraid of what comes out at night. Also, grab a brochure at Rutters with coupons and more information to have your fright-fest for less!

Pumpkin Spice Everything!

We know that Starbucks had already released their seasonal Pumpkin Spice Latte, but everyone now seems to be jumping on the pumpkin-flavored bandwagon. I’m not a huge fan of pumpkin-flavored things. In that case, there is…

Apple Cider Flavored Everything!

If you’re like me, apple is my go-to fall flavor. Apple cider, apple pie, or even just freshly picked apples. What could be better?

Bye-Bye, beach bod season!

Colder temperatures mean more clothes… YAY! No more worrying about bathing suits or thighs rubbing together from wearing shorts all the time. It’s pants, leggings, and tights, baby! Whether you’re taking in the cool, crisp air, or laying in a pile of fallen leaves, be sure to take advantage of the cool weather before the frigid winter comes!

Stephanie is a Senior Professional Writing major at York College of Pennsylvania. She is a York College cheerleader; so she also likes big bows, and she can not lie.