Perks of being a YCP Cabbie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

(Photo Credit to Bri Ross- Publications Chair of the Campus Activities Board)

York College’s Campus Activities Board is by far one of the largest organizations on campus. After interviewing for this organization (which starts back up in the fall) there is non-stop memories and fun throughout your time in CAB! So here are some awesome benefits for being a Cab member!

You are with a fabulous team and make friends for life! – Being in CAB you meet some great people and there are so many laughs. You will not regret meeting the people in this group. They change you for the better.

You have an amazing E-board!- These guys do sooo much for the campus and always give 150% of their time to make sure all the big events, traditional events, Pinterest parties, and concerts run smoothly. Without them, I don’t know what we would do! You get to go on incredible trips. – From New York City to Philadelphia Zoo, CAB tries their hardest to make trips for the college. You get to spend all day in a place that you love and CAB contributes to that.

You meet famous people!- Who else can say that they met Sam Hunt, Mac Miller, and Uncle Joey from Full House all in one semester? You get to meet some amazing celebrities when you are in CAB. There is no telling who may come next to the campus.

You make memories!- It is always a great feeling to come during your office hour and have eventful conversations, interesting lunches and an all-around positive atmosphere. 

You get A LOT of free stuff!- T-shirts, mugs, t-shirts, tumblers, t-shirts, coffee mugs, and so much more. CAB is a firm believer of having free stuff throughout college. Isn’t that an awesome reason to join?

It is a lot of fun.- Get out there and be active. And why not start with a group whose main purpose is to have fun? This is something you will not want to forget!

I encourage you all to sign up for in the upcoming fall for the Campus Activities Board!

With Love, A Cabbie