PATD Songs That Will Get You Pumped For Spring Concert

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

A lot of people have had mixed feelings about the Spring Concert reveal. (Spoiler Alert: It’s Panic! At The Disco), and if you do not remember Brendon Urie, his beautiful music, and his incredibly talented voice then definitely check out these songs to get you ready for a show of a lifetime!

I Write Sins Not Tragedies
If you don’t remember this song back during your hideous middle schools then check it out. During some of his concerts. He tries to end the show with it just to see if his everloving fans still remember it.

GirlsGirlsBoys
This song definitely wants to make you rock out, and if you watch the video you would be very pleased to see a half naked guy on your screen for about five minutes.

Emperor’s New Clothes
This is one of Panic’s newer songs from their album Death of a Bachelor. This song is crazy cool because throughout the whole video Brendon Urie is transforming into this creepy, somewhat attractive demon-with-wings thing. You would definitely love this!

New Perspective
This song was featured in Jennifer’s Body (2009) and no one even knew it. But the song talks about how to start over. It also talks about who comes with you in the end. It is kind of sad but it sounds pretty. So there is that!

Nine in the Afternoon
Nine in the Afternoon is one of those songs that just makes you happy to be alive. It is sweet and imaginative and makes you want to sing along. It kind of resembles a Beatles’ song with the random lyrics. This is from Panic’s second album Pretty. Odd., and makes you fall in love with them all over again.

Victorious
For me personally, this is my FAVORITE song by them (as of right now). It is about how your passion and drive is what makes you victorious. If you ever need a song to pump you up in the morning or make you feel good about yourself, listen to this song.

Death of a Bachelor
If you want to hear a mixture of Michael Buble and Frank Sinatra, definitely check out this song. It is one of the first songs off of their new album and Brendon Urie will probably serenade us with this at the beginning of his concert.

Don’t forget to buy your tickets for April 23rd at ycptickets.com! $25 for student, $35 for general admission.