This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

The holidays can be stressful and this is the time when friends start to get involved in secret santas and gift exchanging but what is something simple yet perfect to get someone?

1. Fuzzy socks

How can you go wrong with fuzzy socks? Every girl I know always has fuzzy socks on her christmas list and you can never go wrong! Trust me, these socks will get worn.

1. Anything Victoria’s Secret or PINK

Every girl LOVES anything from Victoria’s secret: from panties to body sprays and pajamas , they have it all! There is a huge selection to choose from and there is always something in store for everyone. Even for the holidays, they sell gift sets of perfumes and lotions, pajamas, and mini perfumes. How can you say no?

1. Starbucks gift cards

Especially during the winter, I love a warm cup of coffee. Getting gift cards to coffee shops is a great gift because it will be used!

1. Makeup

How can a girl say no to makeup? There are so many different products and gift ideas that you can give with makeup that will make anyone happy. Simple non-expensive store brands can go along way and a new lipstick color will make a girl very happy.

1. Hat or scarfs

As winter is rolling around, it is getting cold and what better way to accessorize than wearing a new hat or scarf?

1. Snacks and Candy baskets

FOOD! Everyone loves food! Throwing together a cute basket of someone’s favorite candy and snacks can be an amazing gift.

1. Candles

Candles are elegant and thoughtful and obviously smell amazing!

I'm Jen and I'm a sophomore nursing major at YCP. I'm from Jersey and I love fashion, my dog, Harry Potter, giraffes, and singing in the shower.
Stephanie is a Senior Professional Writing major at York College of Pennsylvania. She is a York College cheerleader; so she also likes big bows, and she can not lie.