This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

I’ve always loved traveling, but recently I’ve had the urge to travel the world. I’ve never been anywhere too exciting, I usually just travel down south during the summer to either Myrtle Beach or Disney World. I’ve also been to the Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee, which was an awesome vacation! I’d have to say though, one of my all-time favorite vacations was to Hawaii. My family and I were fortunate enough to spend 10 days in Oahu through the Make-A-Wish Foundation and it was amazing. I swam with dolphins, went to a luau, and my favorite, went snorkeling!

I’m going to share 5 places I’d like to visit one day!

Italy

I’m not sure what it is about Italy (maybe my long time obsession with The Lizzie McGuire Movie), but it has always interested me. It simply looks beautiful and the villages and homes are so fascinating. In fact, I could potentially be going after my graduation next May…fingers crossed!! Greece

I mean the picture says it all. So vibrant and breathtaking.

California

Specifically I’d like to visit San Francisco in California or San Diego. A must-see stop on my itinerary would be to see the “Full House” home that they used for the show!

Ireland

I am part Irish, so it makes sense that I have the desire to visit this gorgeous island! Germany

My dad has traveled to various places in Europe for work, so seeing his pictures always gave me an itch to travel throughout Europe. If I did get the opportunity to travel to Germany, Oktoberfest would be a must-see experience!

Junior Nursing Major at YCP
A Senior at York College of Pennsylvania, majoring in Political Science. I am a Gemini, I love the color green, reading and writing! I am so excited to be able to write for Her Campus. I hope to inspire and/or entertain all who read my articles!