jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Fall shows to Watch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at YCP chapter.

The fall TV season is currently in full swing. Fall favorite TV shows are now coming back making it even harder to get homework done. Luckily, fall break allows for a perfect time to unwind and catch up on some of the best. If you prefer live TV over netflix here are 5 shows on now that are definitely worth watching!

1. The Good Doctor (ABC)

The show follows a surgical resident with autism and savant syndrome as he attempts to gain acceptance by his fellow doctors and peers.

2. Riverdale (CW)

Riverdale offers both mystery and suspense as high school friends and foes try to make sense of their ever changing town.

3. Jane the Virgin (CW)

Jane is a virgin is set up as a telenovela with lots of drama and plot twists. Jane’s life is turned upside down when she is accidentally inseminated and becomes pregnant…as a virgin.

4. This is us (NBC)

This is us is sure to pull on your heartstrings. The show follows the life of a family and reveals their past and present struggles.  

5. Survivor (CBS)

Survivor is a classic. It’s going on its 35th season but is still one of my favorite shows. It has drama, competition, and twists like all good reality TV.

Happy Watching!