matteo catanese PI8Hk 3ZcCU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
matteo catanese PI8Hk 3ZcCU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Yale chapter.

Dear Scorpio,

Venus’s entering Sagittarius will have a massive positive effect on you this coming week. Your love life may finally be picking up. Sagittarius’s whimsical and free-spirited nature will greatly impact your relationships. Whether you have been having tension in your romantic relationship or in your friendships, this is the week that you will make peace with those around you. Your seriousness will be lightened this week by the fun nature of Sagittarius.  

Dear Sagittarius,

Sagittarius this is your week to sign! Your easy going and fun nature is going to be heightened this week, as Venus will be in Sagittarius. You are going to get to have an epic hookup or date this week. As long as you are open to those around you, this week is going to be a great one for you. If someone asks you to hangout, say yes!

Dear Capricorn,   

This week will be much better than last week for you. The moon will be passing through the more practical signs this week, meaning you will not have to put up with people you think are dumb. This is a good week for you to simply relax and be calm. Someone this week may rely on you for help, and it would be super kind if you were willing to lend a hand. It would be great if you work on your patience this week.

Dear Aquarius, 

You are more emotional than most people realize, but this week your soft side will be seen. The moon is going to pass through Aquarius, while Venus is going to be Sagittarius, unlocking your deep sensitive side. Being vulnerable is never easy for, that being said this week would be a great time to let people actually understanding what you are thinking. 

Dear Pisces, 

A big opportunity is coming your way at work or school this week. Your quiet, brilliant nature sometimes makes it difficult for you to be appreciated for your brains. This is a week where you are going to hopefully be louder in your brilliance and this will pave the path for you to be recognized for your work. 

Dear Aries, 

Similar to Sagittarius this will be a great week for romance! Your strong headed nature combined with Sagittarius’s free-spirited nature is a force to be reckoned with. This week you may feel lighter, as if you can fully enjoy your time this week. Someone this week will notice that and notice you. This is a great week for you to be able to connect with a crush or an ex. 

Dear Taurus, 

This is going to be a hard week for you. You do not vibe with the combo of Scorpio and Sagittarius, who are both in power right now. Combined, Mystery and laughter just annoy you. You like the straightforward and the kind. This week is going to be a frustrating one for you. Your best bet is just to ignore those who are acting dumb. 

Dear Gemini,

Your two-faced nature has the ability to get you into trouble. Prepare for even more trouble this week. Whether it’s your friends or family who are confused by your true intentions, there will be some type of conflict this week. Your best bet is just to be actually honest with those around you and put other people’s emotions before your own.  

Dear Cancer,

Your stressed nature may be on overdrive this week. It may feel as if your good nature is constantly taken advantage of by your friends or parents, and this week it may be the theme. Stop focusing on those who are bad to you, and start focusing on those who treat you the way you deserve to be treated. 

Dear Leo,

This is going to be a bad week for you. Your bubbly personality is commonly taken as fake or a disguise for animosity. It is not fair that people make assumptions about who you truly are, but it is your job to prove to people that are genuinely kind. Act the way you feel, and do not apologize for who you are not. 

Dear Virgo,

This is going to be a good week for you. You are going to be able to be practical and get your work done. You are someone who likes to be efficient and productive, and this week that is exactly what you will be. Go chill with a Taurus this week, so you can have someone to be realistic with. 

Dear Libra, 

Sometimes your kindness is your Achilles heel. Hurting those around you is your least favorite activity, so you go so far out of your way to protect others’ feelings that you end up hurting your own feelings. This is a good week to step back and do what is right for yourself rather than those around you. 

Maisie Molot is an aspiring photographer. She loves to convey a story through an image, and also loves to write.
Clara is a Junior at Yale University majoring in history. She is from Washington D.C. In her free time, Clara does creative writing. She is also a lover of world, particularly African, literature and art projects (we're talking glue, glitter and whatever other materials are around).