Starbucks drink with pumpkins and mums
Starbucks drink with pumpkins and mums
Original photo by Emma Hogan
Life > Experiences

Fall Starbucks Drinks Ranked

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

It’s finally that time of year when Starbucks releases their fall drinks, and white girls like me go crazy. This year, Starbucks has graced us with new fall drinks, as well as familiar favorites.

Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino Blended

While still delicious, this is my least favorite Starbucks fall drink. It barely even tastes like coffee because it’s straight sugar.

Pumpkin Spice Latte

The original Starbucks Fall drink, the Pumpkin Spice Latte, created a trend that still excites us today. It was one of the first drinks I ever tried at Starbucks and is still one of my current favorites.

Apple Crisp Macchiato

This drink is new to Starbucks this year and has quickly become one of my favorites! The apple crisp flavoring is delicious and an excellent alternative to the heavy pumpkin flavors of other fall drinks.

Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew

This drink was new to Starbucks last year and has been my favorite fall drink ever since. It’s perfect for when you really want to drink a pumpkin spice latte, but it’s 90 degrees outside.

Megan is a history major, with a minor in Professional Education. She is from Aurora, Illinois but hates the cold weather of the north. She loves music, especially Taylor Swift who she has also met. She often spends too much time watching Netflix and eating cookies.