The 6 Stages of Mondays

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Stage 1: Your alarm goes off at 7 A.M. for your 8 A.M. class, and it sounds like death is coming for you.

Stage 2: You get to class and hate yourself for not getting more sleep over the weekend.

source

Stage 3: You find yourself zoning out and not paying attention to anyone at all because you are way too tired.

source

Stage 4: You are so excited to go back to your room because you have time to take a nap.

source

Stage 5: You realize how much work you have to do and try to ignore the fact that this day is not getting any better.

source

Stage 6: But you make it though the rest of your day with minimal pain and realize that you succeeded in surviving another Monday!

source

Sara is a Sophomore Public Relations major with a double minor in Political Communications and Business at Xavier University. She is also involved with an acapella group, Acabellas, and the Center for Faith and Justice on campus. She loves all dogs, dark chocolate, and inspirational quotes. 
Brittany is a senior accounting major from Saint Louis, Missouri and is a Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not organizing Her Campus Xavier, she can be found working with Tedx Xavier University or Xavier Women in Business. She  wishes she could spend all of her free time with puppies.