This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.
You can relive TV shows and movies from your childhood.

From the Suite Life of Zack and Cody to the Cheetah Girls, Disney + provides its users with a lot of different TV shows for kids who grew up in the early to mid-2000s.

There are a lot of Marvel movies and in 2021 you can expect some live-action Marvel TV shows.

For all those Marvel fans out there, you can watch some of your favorite Marvel movies on the go or at home. So, you can follow Guardians of the Galaxy on a musical journey through space or watch the Avengers and their allies beat Thanos in Endgame.

There are some Star Wars movies and TV shows. 

On Disney+, Star Wars Fans can enjoy anything from Star Wars: A New Hope to the animated series The Clones Wars. 

Tasha Young is a senior Marketing and Communications major from Dallas, Texas. She is the Marketing Manager and Co-Correspondent for Her Campus Xavier and the Vice President of Xavier's Women In Business. She's a giant comic book nerd who loves Mexican food, pokehunting with her dog, and playing video games with her boyfriend.